Are you a wiz at social media?
Do you like keeping up with the latest advances in women’s and pelvic health? The Journal of Women's Health Physical Therapy (JWHPT) is looking for someone who can share our research and achievements on social media. Join us as our digital media coordinator and use your talent to promote JWHPT and make an impact.
Description of Position:
The Digital Media Coordinator will work with the editorial board members and authors to build our social media presence. This volunteer position will require a few hours per week to create written posts along with posting photos and videos accelerating our social media presence.
- Coordinate and execute social media activities
- Write content to draw awareness to articles and other content
- Work closely with editors and authors to establish the best ways to promote their content on social media platforms
- Current use of and experience with social media
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Capability to post information on multiple social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Ability to work both independently and with minimum guidance as appropriate
- Ability to share relevant features from research articles
- Dedication to the advancement of women’s and pelvic health physical therapy
Send your CV and a brief letter of intent explaining your background and experience with social media to:
Cynthia M. Chiarello, PT, PhD
Journal of Women's Health Physical Therapy